What We Don’t Do
12 Things We Don’t Do
As your professional DJ, we will ensure your event is a smooth, flowing, flawless, fun and as stress free as absolutely possible. With that being said, we will NOT…
- Offer coupons as a “gimmick” to market our services.
- Pay kickbacks to venue directors or caterors for a referral.
- Sell or pass-off your event to another DJ company or individual if a more profitable event comes along.
- Be a paid monkey. Every event we do is a direct representation of our company.
- Perform off-color jokes or humor.
- Invite prospective clients to your event to market our services.
- Use non-professional equipment.
- Display any advertisements or banners at your event.
- Pass out business cards to your guests without a request.
- Play offensive music.
- Wear any unprofessional attire.
- Perform to promote a “Mix” CD or ourselves as the next famous DJ in America.